MEMO: Presentation of the Diocesan pastoral plan and graduation ceremony of FRALAN management training institute.Dominic
INVITATION TO THE OFFICIAL PRESENTATION OF THE DIOCESAN PASTORAL PLAN AND THE GRADUATION CEREMONY OF FRALAN MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE.
As a follow-up to the information contained in the August edition of the monthly Diocesan Bulletin, I have been directed by his lordship Most Rev. Francis Adesina to formally INVITE you to the official presentation of the Diocesan Pastoral Plan and the graduation ceremony of the FRALAN Management Training Institute of the Catholic Diocese of Ijebu-Ode with details as follows:
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021
Venue: St. Sebastian Catholic Cathedral, Ijebu-Ode.
- All Priests and Religious
- All Diocesan Departments (2 persons each)
- Diocesan Pastoral Council
- Deanery Pastoral Council Representatives (2 persons each)
- Parish Pastoral Council Representatives (Vice Chairman and Secretary)
- All Lay Apostolate Groups (President and Secretaries)
- All Institutions in the Diocese (2 persons each)
A) All participants should prepare to purchase a copy of the Diocesan Pastoral Plan at the rate of N300.00 per copy for themselves and all members of their executive team. It is mandatory that all excos of all societies, Institutions and groups have a copy of the Diocesan Pastoral Plan.
B) All Deans, Parish Priests, Directors of Departments, Heads of Institutions, Societies, Chaplains etc are mandated to ensure that their constituencies listed under “participants above are properly represented as indicated.
Rev. Fr. Patrick ‘Kunle Balogun
Vicar for Pastoral Affairs